40 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
8. Follow this tutorial on how to blow up your Instagram pics.
Here’s the link.
9. Attach fabric to your wall with liquid starch.
10. Hand paint watercolor pixel art.
Turn a photograph she took in Iceland into a watercolor pixel painting.
13. Create string art with embroidery floss or yarn.
16. Make a display with shoe boxes.
Spray paint the inside of a shoebox to display lightweight items.
Boxes lined with pretty paper looks lovely, as well.
24. Deer Wall Decal
28. Run crayons through a hot glue gun to create a colorful, textured masterpiece.
Use up all those broken crayons you might have lying around. Warning: this is a bit of a malodorous project.
Here’s another potato stamp artwork DIY.
36. Make a wall clock with Instagram photos or Polaroids.
Get the directions here. If you don’t have a printer, the PostalPix app will print photos from your phone inexpensively.