8. Follow this tutorial on how to blow up your Instagram pics.
Here’s the link.
9. Attach fabric to your wall with liquid starch.
10. Hand paint watercolor pixel art.
Turn a photograph she took in Iceland into a watercolor pixel painting.
13. Create string art with embroidery floss or yarn.
16. Make a display with shoe boxes.
Spray paint the inside of a shoebox to display lightweight items.
Boxes lined with pretty paper looks lovely, as well.
24. Deer Wall Decal
28. Run crayons through a hot glue gun to create a colorful, textured masterpiece.
Use up all those broken crayons you might have lying around. Warning: this is a bit of a malodorous project.
Here’s another potato stamp artwork DIY.
36. Make a wall clock with Instagram photos or Polaroids.
Get the directions here. If you don’t have a printer, the PostalPix app will print photos from your phone inexpensively.